PhotoQt comes with a variety of features. Pretty much all features you would expect from a image viewer are there (and many more). It's constantly being developed and improved. Suggestions are always welcome! And since images speak more than a thousand words, here you also find a couple screenshots.
The list below is meant to give you a rough idea of PhotoQt's abilities and is by far not an exhaustive list:
- Based on Qt5/QML
- Support of many image formats (can make use of GraphicsMagick, Libraw, FreeImage, DevIL, Poppler)
- Touchscreen support
- Rotating, flipping, zooming images - no permanent changes
- Scaling images - permanent change
- Basic File Management (Renaming, Deleting, Moving, Copying)
- Keyboard and Mouse Shortcuts
- Upload images directly to imgur.com
- Set-as-Wallpaper function
- Slideshow feature
- Exif information (including tagging of faces)
- Highly Adjustable to your custom preference
- Interface that doesn't get into your way
- Very fast and flexible
- Thumbnail Cache
- System Tray Usage
- Command Line Options
- Several translations available (not all complete (yet)... Do you want to help?)
- and much more...
All features of PhotoQt are very easy to use. Should you happen to be confused by something, have a look either into the settings manager or check out the Online Manual for some help. In particular, the online manual will be continuously updated and extended over the next weeks, months.