PhotoQt is an image viewer that provides a simple and uncluttered interface. Yet, hidden beneath the surface awaits a large array of features. Here are some of its main features (not an exhaustive list). Suggestions for new features are always welcome!
- Support of ImageMagick/GraphicsMagick, Libraw, FreeImage, DevIL, Poppler, libarchive, and video files. Here is a list of all supported formats
- Touchscreen support
- Chromecast support
- Basic image manipulations
- Convert images between formats
- Keyboard and mouse shortcuts
- Upload images directly to imgur.com
- Set image as wallpaper directly from inside PhotoQt
- Slideshow feature
- Display Exif information (including tagging of faces)
- Thumbnail Cache
- System Tray Usage
- Command Line Options
- Several translations available (help wanted)
- and much more...