PhotoQt is an image viewer that provides a simple and uncluttered interface. Yet, hidden beneath the surface awaits a large array of features. Here are some of its main features (not an exhaustive list). Suggestions for new features are always welcome!
- Support of GraphicsMagick, Libraw, FreeImage, DevIL, Poppler, libarchive
- Support of video files
- Touchscreen support
- Basic image manipulations
- Keyboard and mouse shortcuts
- Upload images directly to imgur.com
- Set image as wallpaper directly from inside PhotoQt
- Slideshow feature
- Display Exif information (including tagging of faces)
- Thumbnail Cache
- System Tray Usage
- Command Line Options
- Several translations available (help wanted)
- and much more...
All features of PhotoQt are intended to be very intuitive. Additional information about each feature can be found in the online manual.